Relax and enjoy luxury beach life like never before as you are surrounded by ocean views on the #1 rated Waimanalo Beach!
Famous for the filming of Magnum PI, Hawaii 5-0 and Lost, Waimanalo's small town doesn’t allow hotels, making it the perfect getaway from the busy tourist spots, yet still close to so many great activities and attractions! The countryside of Waimanalo is slow moving and filled with Aloha, beauty and an authentic Hawaiian experience.
The Royal Hawaiian Estate offers a luxurious and relaxing open floor plan maximizing the breathtaking scenic views from floor to ceiling windows and doors which open up to bring in the Hawaiian tradewinds and maximize your outdoor living space. The multiple levels of the estate provide 6 bedrooms boasting beautiful ocean views, while the other rooms overlook the spectacular Ko’olau Mountains. The entryway to the guest wing at the top of the second floor creates options to suit your needs. Open up the guest wing for community living or close it for a more private experience among guests. The guest wing houses a completely separate 3 story home with its own private entrance, kitchen, dining room, and living room.
When vacationing at this luxurious beach estate, your stay will be worry-free. We pay close attention to every detail and strive to go above and beyond your expectations. In addition to the comfortable bedrooms, large indoor living spaces, and gourmet kitchen, the outdoor spaces offer flexibility for entertaining or relaxing. You'll enjoy your own private fenced yard and beach entrance, large covered patios, outdoor bars, BBQ grill, large pool with a built-in slide and a lava rock waterfall, outdoor shower, and hot tub! At night the estate is aglow with Tiki torches and custom landscape lighting. Enhance any gathering, indoor or out, with our whole house sound system including Pandora and Rhapsody.
Almost any imaginable watersport and Hawaiian experience are in your proximity including Sea Life Park where you can swim with the dolphins and enjoy #1 rated Chief's Hawaiian Luau fire dancers. Just minutes away along the coastal Kalanianaole Highway, you’ll find attractions such as the Blowhole, Makapu'u Beach and Tide Pools, Sandy Beach, Makapu'u Lighthouse (for whale watching), multiple lookout points, Hanauma Bay for world-famous snorkeling, and Koko Marina to name just a few. Don't forget about the unbelievable trails, such as Koko Crater and Manoa Falls, which make for a great adventure.
The Royal Hawaiian Estate is centrally located. Just 10 minutes in either direction brings you to plenty of shopping and famous restaurants such as Roy's in Hawaii Kai or eclectic, locally grown food at Cactus in Kailua. It's also a scenic 20-minutes to Honolulu, 30-minutes to Waikiki and Ala Moana Mall, 35-minutes to Pearl Harbor, and 45-minutes to the North Shore for world-class surfing! This is truly a special location.
• Air conditioning and TV’s in all 9 bedrooms and the entire guest wing.
• Cribs, playpens, high chairs, and more. Just let us know what you need!
• 60' flat screen TV’s in the family rooms with DVD/DVR, Cable, Netflix, Apple TV and Wii
• TV’s in the kitchens, exercise room, and master bath.
• Wireless high-speed internet throughout
• Pool table and dart board
• High powered binoculars for whale watching
• Boogie boards and snorkel gear (great snorkeling directly in front of the estate!)
• Private gated courtyard and parking
• Exercise room and dry sauna to relax afterward
• A generator that will power the entire property in the event of a rare tropical storm or loss of electricity
• Control4 Home Automation to control lights, lock doors (key-less entry) or arm security. You can even control lights and sound with your own phone or iPad!
• Safety features including: removable fencing/gates for stairs/pool/balconies, safety turtle wristbands that sound a high decibel alarm when children come into contact with water, children’s arm floats, and a state-of-the-art security system that is simple to use including motion sensors, cameras, invisible beams, etc.
If you have special needs or requests, please let us know.